I don’t know about you, but my jewelry is almost always tangled up in a drawer and it makes it an impossible mission to find anything in the mess, so I made a decision to put an end to that. Step by step, I am hoping to organize my jewelry and this right here is the first project I worked on. I discovered it not too long ago floating on a few blogs (so I do not take credit for coming up with this), and I wanted to share with you the process of making my own jewelry box.
Steps (with pictures below):
1. Grab an empty box of your choice (you can get whatever size or style you prefer).
2. Get some dish cloths (preferably not used ones), scissors and optionally some duck tape.
3. Cut your dish cloths to fit inside the box (horizontally).
4. Roll each cloth and tape one end to make sure it does not unroll – then place inside the box.
5. Grab a fabric and place it on top of the rolled cloths – I used a nail file to get the ends to stick in.
6. And voila! Now all you have to do is place your pretty jewelry inside and admire your masterpiece!
I enjoyed making this DIY project and am super happy with how organized it looks. You can definitely fit in a lot more jewelry than I pictured, but I just quickly placed some random ones for the purpose of this blog post.
How do you store your jewelry? Let me know if you have any other storage ideas!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!