1. Finished the first year of my Master’s Degree successfully.
2. Improve as much as I possibly can in my new job.
3. Plan and book the most important details of my wedding (venue, photographer, music etc.).
4. Workout 2-3 days a week.
5. Learn new healthy recipes (thankfully, we all have Pinterest on our side for that).
6. Begin writing my dissertation (because I will finish my master’s in summer 2016).
7. Start a savings account to buy a place of our own.
So that’s about it for my list so far! Wishing you all a happy New Year!!!