Or maybe you already have a blog, but it’s kinda stuck?
If so, comment below and let me know what your blog is, I would love to check it out 🙂
If not, well 2020 your year!
Maybe you’re not entirely sure what to write about. Or perhaps you have an idea, but the process seemed too overwhelming so you never gave it a go.
I think everyone has a story to tell. And I think there’s an audience out there for whatever your story may be.
Here are a few reasons why I think you need a blog in 2020:
- It can help your career. You can create a portofolio of your work, what you’re interested in, and use the blog as a way to gain authority in your field.
- Making money blogging is a real thing. You can start making a serious income from your blog.
- You gain trust. Sure, you can simply create an Instagram or Facebook page for your online presence and call it a day. But a blog is more in-depth and it’s the way to gain the trust of your audience.
- You build your own tribe. You will create a community of like-minded people who are there to help each other. How awesome is that?
- It is the cheapest type of business you can start from home. In your pjs.
- Learn new skills. Even if you’re not super tech-savy (which I am not really), you will learn so much throughout your blogging journey. From blog design to marketing. Lots of skills you might be able to apply to your current job too.
- Make the world a better place. It might sound silly, but even if you help one person by sharing your story or valuable tips, you’ve left a positive mark on this world.
If you’re ready to give it a go, but you’re not sure where to start – I’ve got you covered!
I’m sharing a FREE 7-day challenge on how to start a blog in 2020:
- DAY 1: What do I write about?
- DAY 2: How to set it up
- DAY 3: How to customize your blog
- DAY 4: How to brand your blog
- DAY 5: How to write your first blog post
- DAY 6: How to get blog traffic
- DAY 7: How to make money blogging
I’ve also started sharing my monthly blog growth reports, along with analytics and the exact strategies that I used to grow my blog each month. I hope you find these helpful and maybe they give you some ideas to try with your blog:
- Month 1 Report: 765 pageviews
- Month 2 Report: 1,224 pageviews
- Month 3 Report: 3,157 pageviews
- Month 4 Report: 6,754 pageviews
- Month 5 Report: 19,304 pageviews
I would love to know where you’re at in your blogging journey so far. Let’s work on this together!
Drop me a line and I will get back to you.