This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I make a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Disclosure here.
The 12 month blog plan is here! And it’s completely free for you to use.
I created this monthly blog planner for the first year of your blogging journey, because I was there just a few short years ago. I was overwhelmed with all the tips I was reading online and didn’t know what to focus on first.
It wasn’t until I put in place the strategy that I share in this 12 month blog plan that I started seeing results. In just 8 months of blogging seriously, I started reaching 100,000+ monthly pageviews and my income significantly grew from that.
Blogging as a hobby is absolutely fine. If you want to dabble here and there, that’s ok. But if you are ready to transform your blog into a side-hustle or even your full-time income, then grab this 12 month blog plan to get you started on the right track.
What is a blogging strategy?
Firstly, do you even need a blogging strategy?
Yes, if you want your blog to grow and if you are serious about monetising it. You will need to sit down and actually create a plan around it, rather than sit around hoping for something to go viral.
A blogging strategy will include things like:
- how often to write posts
- where to promote your posts
- how to promote your posts
- how to attract engaged readers
- how to turn readers into customers
And so much more!
The reason why you need a blogging strategy is because it helps you keep a clear head.
Let’s say you have your main goal or dream to turn your blog into your full time business.
The way you turn that dream into reality is through a good strategy that takes you there. You outline the big goals you need to achieve in order to become a successful blogger. Then you break down those goals into small actionable steps.
Then you check off your list each of those steps that will get you to your big goal.
This is exactly what this freebie does! It lays out in front of you all the steps you need to take in your first 12 months of blogging if you want to be successful at it.
Ready to start your own blog? I use and recommend Bluehost for your blog. If you have no idea where to begin, use my free ultimate guide on how to start a blog and make money blogging.
How do you plan content for a blog?
You don’t want to be posting aimlessly on your blog. Your time is limited and precious and you need to use it wisely on the tasks that will get you the best results.
Which is exactly why each one of your posts needs to have a purpose.
It needs to serve your readers, help them solve a problem, give them ideas for something they struggle with, inform them on a topic, entertain etc. Its purpose needs to be clear and, in general, your post has to be a valuable, helpful one.
What the 12 month blog plan does is it gives you pointers on what posts to write, how to schedule them, what purpose to give them within your content plan.
What is inside this 12 Month Blog Plan?
The 12 Month Blog Plan contains 20+ pages of blogging goodness. Here’s exactly what’s in there:
- Full year overview broken down into months and categories of tasks
- Monthly tracker of your main goals and steps for each week
- How to start a blog from scratch
- What steps to take each month to grow your blog traffic
- The exact steps to a variety of income streams from your blog
- The tools and resources that I use for my blogging business
It’s a very visual planner that will help you stay focused on your goals, month by month. There is so much in this planner, but here are a few bits from it:
- Month 1: Learn how to start your blog on the right foot, as well as all the blogging basics you need to know.
- Month 2: Learn what social platforms to use and how to use them in order to boost your blog traffic.
- Month 3: See how to rank in Google search and why you need an email list for your blog.
- Month 4: Start your first monetising strategy and learn how to grow your email list.
- Month 5: See what type of content to create to maximise your efforts.
- Month 6: Implement more monetising strategies to diversify your income.
- Month 7: Find out how to get more blog traffic easily with the tricks in this month’s goals.
- Month 8: Learn how to boost your SEO and get more pageviews.
- Month 9: Find out how to grow your email list further and get blog traffic that matters.
- Month 10: Learn how to do product research for your blog.
- Month 11: Step by step on how to create your own first digital product and add another way of making money blogging.
- Month 12: See how to launch your product and get the most from your blog.
How to Use the 12 Month Blog Plan
The 12 Month Blog Plan comes with instructions on how to use it inside.
But you will basically have a full year’s worth of blogging tasks to get your from 0 to successful blogger.
Then all those tasks are separated into the Monthly Blogging Goals tracker sheets. This is where you will find your main goals for the month, a space for you to fill in with the blog posts you will write for that month, as well as a week by week break down to keep you on track.
Feel free to save it on your computer and use it that way. Or even print it out to have on your desk and check things off as you go along.
Is it worth blogging in 2022?
Absolutely, blogging is still very much alive and profitable in 2022.
It is probably the only business you can start with such little investment, but that can have such a huge impact on your life and your income.
A lot of us start blog as hobbies, I did too. And we often don’t really see or realise just how big of an opportunity blogging can be.
You can write about things you like, help out people with similar interests and be able to monetise that while working from home.
Blogging is amazing!
I hope this 12 Month Blog Plan will give you the boost you need to start making the life you deserve possible.
You can do this!
Need more help?